- 8 red potatoes
- Olive oil
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 2 tbsp dill pickle juice
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Step 2 - Slice potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Step 3 - Place potatoes on a tray, sprinkle with olive oil, bake for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Step 4 - Hard boil three eggs, allow them to cool 15 minutes. Then peel and chop.
- Step 5 - Remove potatoes from oven, allow cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Step 6 - In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, celery, green onion, mayo garlic salt, celery salt, black pepper, dill pickle juice and mustard.