- 1 package fake crab meat
- 12 round rice noodle wrappers
- 8-12oz of thin vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 bunch of basil or Thai basil
- 1 cup of match stick carrots
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- Sweet chili sauce
- Prepare the noodles. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook noodles until tender, about 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat, rinse with cold water to prevent sticking.
- Fill a wide bowl with warm water. Let a rice wrapper sit in the water for about 20 seconds. Remove the wrapper and place on a paper towel.
- Into the wrapper, place 2 basil leaves, some pieces of fake crab meat, some noodles, some match stick carrots and some bean sprouts. Roll the wrapper.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce